Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Fun Comparison between Two Chocolate Cakes

Two chocolate cakes


I just wanted to share a fun photo I put together.  I was playing around with an app called Pic Stitch last night and this is what I came up with.  The cake on the left is my Chocolate Truffle Cake and the cake on the right is my Chocolate Wasted Cake.  Both are decadent and delicious.  Both have a rich chocolate cake and chocolate buttercream inside, but outside it's a whole different story.  My chocolate truffle cake is beautifully decorated with swirly scroll work climbing up the sides and a delicate border on the top and bottom.  The chocolate wasted cake, on the other hand, is haphazardly put together, covered in chocolate chips and chocolate candies with melted chocolate dripping down the sides.  It's like beauty and the beast.  It's kinda cool.  I really can't decide which one I like best.  It's like asking me which of my two kids is my favorite.  I love them both!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...