Awww...this is sooo sweet! My very first award. Thank you Sandy from Sandy's Stamp N' Stuff for giving me the Lemonade Stand Award. I'm so touched. Thank you, thank you, thank you :-)
What I love about this award is that I get to nominate and give recognition to fellow bloggers who've inspired me with their great attitude and gratitude.
Here are rules to this this cool award and they're easy:
1. Comment on this blog.
2. Copy the award logo for your own blog.
3. Nominate 5-10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they've received the award.
6. Lastly, link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
And here are my nominees:
1. Kelly - for sharing her recipes and her story about raising a child with food allergies. Thank you for making me feel like I'm not alone in this day-to-day challenge. I've learned so much from reading your blog.
2. Libby - also for her recipes and her story about raising a food allergic child. Thank you for connecting all of us moms with food allergic kids and sharing helpful resources to us.
3. Helen - for her awesome Macarons 101 tutorial and inspiring me with her fabulous desserts. If only I could be as awesome as you. I can only dream. (sigh)
4. David - for his fantastic blog about his sweet life in Paris. Thank you for tempting me with all your French desserts and making me smile with your funny stories about living in Paris. You make me want to pack up my bags and move to Paris :-)
5. Deeba - for sharing her mouthwatering sweet and savory recipes. I'm getting hungry right now just thinking about your blog. lol
6. Melody - for her passion and enthusiasm for making desserts. Thank you for posting your incredible cake creations, gorgeous desserts and awesome tutorials.
7. Louise - for her incredible blog about cake decorating, recipes and sugarcraft. Her blog is very informative and I've learned so much about the art of cake decorating from her. Thank you Louise for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us :-)